Monday, January 25, 2010

Pirate Ship Birds Nest Anyone Heard This Pirate Joke?

Anyone heard this Pirate joke? - pirate ship birds nest


A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender says, 'Hey, I have not seen for a long time. What happened? You look terrible.

"What do you mean?", Says the pirate, "I feel good."


Boy: "What is not in front with a wooden leg? You have.

Pirate: "Well, we were in a battle, and it has me with a cannonball, but I'm good."


Boy: "Okay, okay, but what about the hook? What happened to your hand?"

Pirates: "We were in another battle. Fuhr I am on a boat and got into a fight with the sword. My hand was cut off so that I fitted with a hook." M fine, really. "

Boy: "And the eye patch?"

Pirate: Oh, one day we were flying over the lake and a flock of birds I looked up and one of them **** in my eyes.

"You're kidding," said the boy, "you have lost an eye, where waste from the birds!"

Pirate: "It was my first day at highOk! "

No comments:

Post a Comment