Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Painkillers For Hernia Just Had Hernia Surgery, Now I Have Constipation (PLEASE HELP!)?

Just had hernia surgery, now I have constipation (PLEASE HELP!)? - painkillers for hernia

Wednesday 6 May, for I have a hernia operation correction (such as laparoscopic surgery) and I was in pain for two days ... Vicadin First I took the time to urinate, because it was very painful and I could not be a current flow, small jets just painful. After one or two days I have my urine stream back, and I feel myself urinate better, but I will not have a bowel movement since Tuesday and I think my pain, constipated, in conjunction with the sensitivity of the groin area, which led me to . Any communication, I do not have a bowel movement since Tuesday, and I think now it's Friday. I feel the pressure of the intestine, but can not get a solid piece out.

No comments:

Post a Comment