Sunday, January 24, 2010

Health Care Directive Form Ex Agrees My Parents Should Get Custody If I Die; What Form Will Make Sure Of This?

Ex agrees my parents should get custody if I die; what form will make sure of this? - health care directive form

My ex and I have a 6-year-old daughter he sees every few months. When I travel in Europe a few years ago I received a document from the legal sign for us that we agree that my parents should have custody if something happens. The document was lost and never signed / notarized.

But I have to undergo major surgery in December and my ex is still adopting our daughter would be happier and more satisfied with my parents, while respecting their visit.

I do not expect to change his mind, but I would still be a document showing that at this point, both agree that it should be with my parents and my wishes. I have an advance directive for health care, but I'm more worried about keeping my daughter. (from now on I am full physical custody and I)

He is not in a position, nor am I trying to look like it that way. Our daughter knows only that her grandparents much better and happier in your care.

I need to know if there is a simple power of attorney, the best thing we can do, or Ithere is another option.

Thanks for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment