Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Before And After Impetigo Photos Hi Can Some People Answer My ?

Hi can some people answer my ? - before and after impetigo photos

Hello, my son is either a case of infection of eczema or impetigo Impetigo is highly contagious, I have every single
all stay away until he has said since newbaby fammily twins were born and it is sick, what to say other than babies and the mother in law could then give babies back when they wash their hands before and after touching my son what u guys think I should tell people to stay away until you have removed all or just make sure that there is not any more than I do and your partner if maybe Sorry but one more question, if the baby is why me and her husband that havent Alibi
React 1 hour ago - 3 days.
More details
25 minutes ago

oh yer i antibiotics

1 comment:

  1. Id keep everyone on the show, to be clear on the safe side, if you need impetigo take himm to DRS that you did lighten cream, and spreads very easily in the infected area
    You and your husband can be lucky to keep his hands washed, etc. and all is well and make sure your child does not mess with him
    Amy

    ReplyDelete